We are partnering with the SEnDIng project
Empowering our workforce through educational initiatives has been a prime directive for our company – even more so, when the topics are related to Data science or Internet of Things. It’s Code Runners’ fundamental belief that data analytics will be a major engine of growth for organizations and industries alike, while, IoT would transform our lives fundamentally, connecting digital with physical in ways we can only imagine today.
The SEnDIng project
The foreseen skills gap together with the rapid and continuous evolution of DS and IoT technologies and their application at many economy’s sectors make the skills required by related occupational profiles increasingly sophisticated, and the need to be constantly updated imperative.
In the aforementioned landscape, the objectives of SEnDIng project are:
- To address the skills gap of DS and IoT professionals by targeting the IT sector and other economy’s sectors (e.g. banking, energy, and logistics) that have demands for high-qualified DS and IoT professionals.
- Providing DS and IoT professionals with skills and competences, that meet the needs of employers, are transferable and recognized among European countries.
- To design a common reference scheme of competences, skills, knowledge and proficiency levels for DS and IoT professionals in accordance with European frameworks (e.g. eCF and ESCO).
- Designing and providing two modular learning outcome oriented VET programs, one targeting DS and another IoT.
- To design a mechanism for the certification of skills and competences provided to learners.
How the project fits our long-term development plans
By leveraging top-level knowledge with day-to-day experience we aim to reach higher technical expertise, clear specialization and a unique value proposition, unmatched by development teams on the continent. We commit ourselves to explore DS and IoT deeper, in a more meaningful way.