What are the responsibilities of a QA specialist?
- Analyze and review software requirements
- Write and/or run unit tests, integration tests, performance tests
- Write and execute manual test cases
- Maintain existing manual test cases
- Find and track bugs in software applications
- Work together with the BA, PM and developers to clarify the expected behaviour
- Participate in project planning, reviews and retrospectives
- Conduct specialized training and workshops with all levels of stakeholders teaching them how to use our systems (may include traveling to customer locations and liaising with local teams)
Code Runners is a software development company that offers Software and Data Services. Our projects are primarily in the Marketing, Data Analytics and Consumer health domain. We like to be challenged by complex projects with tight deadlines and work together as a team to deal with them. Would you like to join us in our journey to be our best? We’re looking for .NET developers to join our software development team in Sofia.
What qualifications are required?
Benefits we offer
- At least 2 years of professional experience in web quality assurance
- General software development knowledge
- General understanding of the Microsoft web development toolchain and frontend frameworks
- Understanding of database design and architecture
- Good written and spoken English
- Demonstrated emotional intelligence, self motivation and willingness to advancе
What would be considered an advantage?
- University degree in the area of Informatics, Computer Systems or Information Technologies
- Experience with integration or performance testing
- Software development knowledge
- Experience or theoretical knowledge sufficient to advance towards an automation QA role
- Relevant certificate, e.g. ISTQB