What are the responsibilities?
- Design, configure and support
- CI/CD pipelines (Azure DevOps preferred)
- Azure, bare-metal servers & hybrid cloud
- RBAC within AD and Azure
- monitoring and logging solutions
- Work together with the dev team, BA, PM and developers to clarify user stories and expected outcomes
- Support few projects in parallel, along with internal infrastructure
- Participate in project planning, reviews and retrospectives
- Conduct specialized training and workshops with all levels of stakeholders teaching them how to use our systems (may include traveling to customer locations and liaising with local teams)
Code Runners is a software development company that offers Software and Data Services. Our projects are primarily in the Marketing, Data Analytics and Consumer health domain. We like to be challenged by complex projects with tight deadlines and work together as a team to deal with them. Would you like to join us in our journey to be our best? We’re looking for .NET developers to join our software development team in Sofia.
What qualifications are required?
Benefits we offer
- At least 2 years of professional experience as a Dev Ops Specialist
- General understanding of the Microsoft web development toolchain
- Willingness to progress as a .NET developer
- Understanding of semi-complex network and system architecture
- Ability to identify security hotspots and align on remediation steps
- Good written and spoken English
- Demonstrated emotional intelligence, self motivation and willingness to advance
What would be considered an advantage?
- University degree in the area of Informatics, Computer Systems or Information Technologies
- Experience in building and maintaining Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) solutions
- Relevant certificate, e.g. AZ-400
- Proven ability to dynamically prioritize and make appropriate decisions to meet deadlines and work effectively with minimal supervision in a team environment would be a plus
- Understanding of infrastructure scalability
- Working knowledge of data algorithms