What are the responsibilities?
- Manage international IT projects end to end, including development of marketing analytics and advance text, video and image analytics
- Gather business specifications from customer and write specification documents using Agile methodology via creating user stories, mockups, etc.
- Perform change impact analysis based on systems dependencies considering time, effort, and business priorities
- Work with a team of developers and QAs during the development process
- Oversee user acceptance testing
- Conduct project presentations and compile reports
- Manage internal and external communications and ensuring constant customer support to all levels of stakeholders, both business and technical
- Ensure authenticity of delivered information, logical consistency and overall quality of work
- Conduct specialized training and workshops with all levels of stakeholders teaching them how to use our systems (may include traveling to customer locations and liaising with local teams)
Code Runners is a software development company that offers Software and Data Services. Our projects are primarily in the Marketing, Data Analytics and Consumer health domain. We like to be challenged by complex projects with tight deadlines and work together as a team to deal with them. Would you like to join us in our journey to be our best? We’re looking for .NET developers to join our software development team in Sofia.
What qualifications are required?
Benefits we offer
- At least 2 years of professional experience in business analysis and specification for software systems;
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to details;
- Client-focused skills and ability to listen and understand customer requirements;
- Fluent English language (written and spoken);
- Understand current business processes and help to model new ones;
- MS Office advanced skills (e.g. pivot tables, complex lookups, formulas, etc);
- Communication, presentation and organizational skills, professional, proactive and outgoing attitude;
- Excellent communication skills and ‘Can do’ attitude;
- Tactful and diplomatic with ability to work accurately and effectively under pressure.
- Аbility to manage multiple projects and tasks concurrently and to work accurately and effectively under pressure
What would be considered an advantage?
- Education in Computer science, Business administration or equivalent practical experience;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks concurrently;
- Proven ability to dynamically prioritize and make appropriate decisions to meet deadlines and work effectively with minimal supervision in a team environment would be a plus
- Working knowledge of data management practices