What are the responsibilities of a .NET developer?
- Analyze and review software requirements
- Estimate software development tasks
- Implement components as per described user stories
- Participate in project planning, reviews and retrospectives
- Follow agreed upon architecture patterns
- Provide expertise on software solutions and architecture
- Develop, run and support unit & integration tests
- Optimize code, fix existing bugs
- Continuously work towards higher code quality and proactively suggest improvements to ensure customer success
Code Runners is a software development company that offers Software and Data Services. Our projects are primarily in the Marketing, Data Analytics and Consumer health domain. We like to be challenged by complex projects with tight deadlines and work together as a team to deal with them. Would you like to join us in our journey to be our best? We’re looking for .NET developers to join our software development team in Sofia.
What qualifications are required?
Benefits we offer
- At least 4 years of professional experience in web software development
- At least 3 years of experience with .NET, at least 1 year of experience with .NET Core
- Education or experience in Computer Science
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)
- Interest and ability to learn additional coding languages as needed
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to details
- Customer centric, ability to put customer requirements in a wider context
- Team player, communication, presentation and organizational skills, proactive and outgoing
- Ability to work accurately and effectively under pressure.
What would be considered an advantage?
- Experience with Azure equivalent to the AZ-204 certification
- At least 2 years of experience with Angular 2+ or React
- At least 1 year of experience with Elasticsearch
- Experience with frameworks for data visualization, e.g. Highcharts, D3, Plotly
- Understanding of infrastructure, scalability
- Experience or interest in the field of DevOps
- Working knowledge of data algorithms